Caleb Swanson joined Project Control in 2011 while completing his degree at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Upon graduation with a degree in Construction Management, Caleb was named Assistant Project Manager to assist with work being completed at the Pinnacle Bank Arena site as well as the historic Haymarket Area in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska.
Over the past several years, Caleb has served as the Owner’s Representative and Project Manager on a variety of building and infrastructure projects. He has experience with architect, engineer, and contractor management, and has developed an in- depth understanding of contract change management and project procurement. Prior to joining Project Control, Caleb served as estimating intern at Reese Construction. His duties included producing project estimates, assembling project budgets, and drafting project contracts.
- Pinnacle Bank Arena/Lincoln, NE
- Various Projects, City of Lincoln/Lincoln, NE
- Centennial Mall Phase II and Phase III
- N Street Bike Lane Improvement
- Multiple TIF Projects
- Gallery Alley Lighting Project
- West Haymarket Development/Lincoln, NE
- Amtrak Station -Festival Area
- Pedestrian Bridge
- District Streetscape
- District Wayfinding Project
- Various Infrastructure Improvements: street widening, sanitary and storm water improvements, new road construction for arena access
Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
Habitat for Humanity volunteer