Jason Kress joined Project Control in 2016. Jason brings over 15 years of experience in project and facilities management with a focus on capital facilities programs for government and industrial facilities. Mr. Kress has a wide range of design, development, and project delivery experience including planning, facilities management, master planning, and streetscapes.
Prior to joining Project Control, Jason served as the Capital Facilities Manager for the Nebraska Department of Roads. In this capacity he managed extensive remodels, expansions, and new construction on roadways across the state.
Various Projects, City of Lincoln / Lincoln, NE
- Lincoln Electric System Operations Center
- Rokeby Road Improvements
Other Nebraska Projects
- Gering District Headquarters Facility and Maintenance Yard / Gering, NE
- Holdrege Yard Expansion and Facility Addition / Holdrege, NE
- Melia Hill Maintenance Facility and Yard / Gretna, NE
- Palmyra Maintenance Facility and Yard / Palmyra, NE
- Interstate Safety Rest Area Development and Reconstruction / Statewide in Nebraska
- Interstate and Highway Weigh Station Reconstruction / Statewide in Nebraska
Bachelor of Arts, Doane College, Crete, Nebraska
A.A.S. in Architectural Technology, Southeast Community College, Milford, Nebraska
Past Board Member of the Nebraska State Historical Society