Arthur Garcia joined Project Control in 2005 as a Project Manager, bringing more than 10 years of project management experience in the fields of commercial construction and software development. Prior to joining Project Control, Arthur worked in commercial construction management for Henry C. Beck Contractors and Lyda Constructors. Arthur has particular expertise in building systems and information technology and currently manages the company’s requirements for communications and data resources.
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center/San Antonio, TX
- NuStar Energy Corporate Headquarters/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Headquarter Renovation/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Child Development Center/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Data Center/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Hangar/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Corporate Expansion II/San Antonio, TX
- Air Force Federal Credit Union-Main Branch/San Antonio, TX
- Air Force Federal Credit Union-Operations Center/San Antonio, TX
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/University of Texas at San Antonio, 2002
LEED Accredited Professional – Certified, 2009
Arthur is a life member of the UTSA Alumni Association and a member of Holy Trinity Catholic Church.