Robert began his commercial construction career in Houston, working for Linbeck Construction Company as an Engineer and Project Manager on all aspects of fast-track construction. His responsibilities included managing acquisition of all permits, expediting and estimating. He also managed cost control, field inspections and construction administration. Robert left Linbeck to work for Bramalea Ltd. of Toronto, Canada, developing retail centers throughout the continental United States. In addition to accumulating extensive development experience, he also managed significant projects for the Canadian company in Arkansas, Colorado, Tennessee and Texas. Since joining Project Control, Robert has completed three corporate expansions for Valero Energy Corporation in San Antonio and Corpus Christi, Texas and over 1 million square feet in new office space for USAA Insurance Company.
- Bexar Metro 9-1-1/San Antonio, TX
- Victoria Electric Coop/Victoria, TX
- Nueces Electric Coop/Robstown, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Headquarters Campus/San Antonio, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Child Development Center/San Antonio TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Date Center/San Antonio TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Hangar South/San Antonio TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Port Arthur Refinery Administration Building/Port Arthur, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Corpus Christi Refinery – Administration, Laboratory, Maintenance Building/Corpus Christi, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Houston Refinery Security Building/Houston, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation St. Charles Refinery East Plant Control Room Building, Maintenance Building/St. Charles, LA
- Valero Energy Corporation Texas City Refinery Administration/Texas City, TX
- Valero Energy Corporation Headquarters Airport Hangar North/San Antonio, TX
- USAA McDermott Building Expansion/San Antonio, TX
- USAA Mountain States Regional Office/Colorado Springs, CO
- USAA Southeast Regional Office/Tampa, FL
- USAA Mid-Atlantic States Regional Office/Norfolk, VA
- Air Force Federal Credit Union/San Antonio, TX
- Ingram Independent School District/Ingram, TX
- West Loop Plaza Office Building/Houston, TX
Bachelor of Science in Construction Engineering, Iowa State University
Robert has been recognized for his project contributions three times with the Associated General Contractors of America Marvin M. Black Award and once with the Associated Builders and Contractors Eagle Award for Excellence.
Robert is currently active in the Canyon Lake Girls Softball Association, the Canyon Lake Little League, and the Canyon Lake Youth Soccer Association. He serves as the Alamo Yacht Club – Multiple Sclerosis charity event coordinator.