Paula Portz joined Project Control in October 1993. In 2001 she helped launch PC Sports, following the successful completion of the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX. Paula is recognized as a leader throughout the sports design and construction industry.
Paula provides executive oversight to ensure our clients time and money are respected and protected. Paula has worked on stadiums, arenas, and entertainment districts from concept to completion. All the projects opened on time or early and on or under budget.
She is active in industry groups such as IAVM and has been active as a speaker to various industry trade organizations and community groups.
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
Project Management Professional
Named one of the “Power Players: The Minds Behind Design and Development” by the Sports Business Journal in April of 2016
- Nelson Wolff Stadium Study for the San Antonio Missions / San Antonio, TX
- Chase Center for the Golden State Warriors / San Francisco, CA
- New Arena for the Milwaukee Bucks / Milwaukee, WI
- Texas Tech University New Sports Performance Complex / Lubbock, TX
- Kyle Field Redevelopment at Texas A&M University/ College Station, TX
- New Mosaic Stadium for the Regina Roughriders Canadian Football League / Regina, Saskatchewan (Canada)
- Pinnacle Bank Arena for University of Nebraska / Lincoln, NE
- West Haymarket Entertainment District Redevelopment / Lincoln, NE
- Rupp Arena Entertainment District / Lexington, KY
- KFC YUM! Center for University of Louisville / Louisville, KY
- Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium Expansion and Renovation for University of Louisville / Louisville, KY
- KC Live! Power and Light Entertainment District / Kansas City, MO
- Sprint Center for NCAA Basketball and Events / Kansas City, MO
- FedExForum for the Memphis Grizzlies / Memphis, TN
- AT&T Center for the San Antonio Spurs / San Antonio, TX