Lisa brings to Project Control over 8 years of project management experience in commercial real estate and construction. She is a resourceful professional with experience in managing budgets and schedules; supervising subcontractors and vendors; and, document review, including contracts, bid packages, RFIs, and change orders.
Additionally, Lisa’s experience and attention to detail allow her to proactively identify problems and work through solutions. Lisa is a collaborative communicator and leader allowing her to successfully organize and manage project teams and build relationships with owners and other stakeholders.
M.S. Construction Management, Texas A&M University
B. B. A. with Marketing Concentration, B.A. Economics, Pacific Lutheran University
Kyle Field Stadium Redevelopment Project/College Station, TX
As Assistant Project Manager, Lisa has provided significant support and oversight in the Kyle Field Stadium Redevelopment Project. Her duties include:
- Managing build-out of retail spaces within the stadium
- Overseeing and facilitating installation of IPTV, DAS, Wi-Fi, and the fiber network system
- Project analysis and coordination, including RFIs, budget review
- Administrative support, including document control
Intern – Whiting -Turner Contracting Company/Houston, TX
As a Project Management Intern, Lisa gained first-hand experience as a general contractor in the commercial construction industry. She worked on a multi-phase, mission critical data center. Her duties included:
- Drafting subcontractor bid packages, including development of scope of work
- Estimating project costs and material quantities by completing detailed take-offs
- Writing Quality Control Reports based on review of contract documents and field work
- Schedule/Progress analysis conducted by daily site walks