Jim came to Project Control in April 2013 with over 30 years of experience in project management, estimating, marketing and real estate development. His previous work includes projects with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, specifically medical research facilities and historic renovations at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio. Jim also established and operated a construction company for 10 years overseeing construction operations and assisting clients and architects with budgeting and construction management.
- Morningside Ministries – Menger Springs Campus Expansion/ Boerne, TX
- Carrier Corporation Manufacturing Warehouse/San Antonio, TX
- Witte Museum Renovation and Addition/San Antonio, TX
- Caremark Inc. Headquarters/ San Antonio, TX
- Witte Museum – HEB Science Tree House/San Antonio, TX
- Witte Museum Prassel Auditorium/San Antonio, TX
- San Antonio Museum of Art Gallery Expansion/ San Antonio, TX
- The Francisco Ruiz House, Witte Museum/ San Antonio, TX
- AMEDD Medical Department Museum, Phase 3A/ Fort Sam Houston, TX
- McNay Art Museum Storage Building/ San Antonio, TX
- Caremark, Inc. Arion Parkway Good Samaritan Center and later Expansion Caremark, Inc. Cafeteria & Phase I Northside Independent School District Mechanical Renovations/San Antonio, TX
- Alamo Heights Independent School District Maintenance Building/Alamo Heights, TX
- Floresville Independent School District – District Wide Improvement Projects/Floresville, TX
- Judson Independent School District – Judson Elementary School New Canopies/ Live Oak, TX
M.B.A., Management, University of Texas at San Antonio
B.S. Building Construction, Texas A&M University – College Station
Jim is an former member of the Associated General Contractors.
He is a Board Member at the Oak Meadows Swim Club and an active Volunteer and Hall of Fame Board Member at Antonian College Prep.
He is a member and school council for Holy Spirit Catholic Church.