Greg San Marco has more than 30 years of experience in various Project Management and Civil Engineering related fields. In his current role, Greg manages and oversees all aspects of the Austin Regional Office and serves as Project Executive for the owner on all projects in the Austin region.
Prior to joining Project Control, Greg worked as a Sr. Industrial Project Manager for H-E-B Grocery where he managed industrial developments in the warehousing, manufacturing and transportation divisions. Before that, he was a Consulting Engineer providing Master-planning, design and construction of commercial and residential developments, as well as City Engineer Professional Services for several cities in the San Antonio vicinity.
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering University of Texas at Austin, 1983
Greg is a member of the National and Texas Society of Professional Engineers, as well as the Project Management Institute. He is a member of St Thomas Episcopal Church.
- Haven for Hope Transformational Facility / San Antonio, TX
- H-E-B Distribution Center / Weslaco, TX
- H-E-B Bread and Buns Bakery / Houston, TX
- H-E-B Frozen Foods Warehouse / Houston, TX
- H-E-B Houston Retail Support Center Campus Masterplanning / Houston, TX
- H-E-B Truck Return Center / San Antonio, TX
- City of Live Oak Utility Infrastructure Evaluation /Live Oak, TX
- City of Windcrest Pavement Evaluation/ Windcrest, TX
- Lewis Ranch Residential Development
- Dove Meadows Residential Development
- Ashley Place residential Development