Edward joined Project Control March of 2015, bringing with him over 10 years of construction experience. Prior to entering the construction industry, Edward served in the U.S. Air Force. Edward has an extensive construction and facilities management background in both the public and private sectors and specializes in contract management. Edward was promoted to Senior Project Manager in 2016.
- Alamo Ranch Casa Blanca Theater Complex/San Antonio, TX
Federal Construction Management Experience: Office Engineer/ Lead Estimator at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
- Ambulatory Care Center/ Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
- ACC, Phase 1A – Site Preparation and Parking Garage
- ACC, Phase 1B – Bldg. 1, Central Energy Plant & UG Vault
- ACC, Phase 2, Bldg. 2 and Bldg. 3 -ACC, Phase 3, Bldg. 4 and Additions
- MacKown Dental Clinic Replacement
- Reid Clinic Renovation
Federal Facilities Management Experience: Alternate Contract Maintenance Manager at Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX
Project management for Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM) projects and perform liaison duties on behalf of the USAF Facilities Management for new construction activities.
Private Sector Construction Management Experience: Project Manager – Construction Risk Management
Management of numerous construction funds disbursement projects varying in size, type, and scope with budgets ranging from $150,000.00 to over $50,000,000.00 at various locations across the United States.
B.S. Liberal Arts, Excelsior
University of Texas at San Antonio, Civil Engineering Program
OSHA 10 hr. Training Course
TPDES Training / Certification