David Neugebauer brought a wealth of construction experience to Project Control when he joined the company in 1990. Following the completion of numerous successful projects, David was named Vice President in 1999. His role as Senior Vice President includes responsibility for overall construction management/coordination specifically for large, complex commercial projects. David held positions with several local construction firms prior to joining Project Control.
- Trinity University Science and Innovation Building/ San Antonio
- Texas Center for Athletes/San Antonio
- Retama Park Racetrack/San Antonio
- Incarnate Word Motherhouse Chapel/San Antonio
- Morningside Ministries/Boerne, Texas
- Barshop Jewish Community Center/San Antonio
- North Central Baptist Hospital/San Antonio
- Witte Museum Renovation and Addition/San Antonio
- Accion Headquarters/ San Antonio
- Morningside Ministries-Phase II A-Cottages/Boerne, Texas
- Morningside Ministries-Phase II B-Skilled Nursing/Assisted Living/Boerne, Texas
- McNay Art Museum’s Leeper Auditorium/San Antonio
- San Antonio Children’s Museum/San Antonio
- Eilan Wereldhave USA Development/San Antonio
- C.H. Guenther-SAWS Broadway Corridor Project/San Antonio
- Butter Krust Building-Renovations/San Antonio
- The Village at Incarnate Word Retirement Community/San Antonio
- Remington Oaks Medical Building/San Antonio
- Stone Oak Medical Office Building/San Antonio
- San Antonio Gastroenterology Center/San Antonio
- Boy Scout Headquarters/San Antonio
- The Spectrum Club @ Rogers Ranch/San Antonio
- Temple Beth-El/San Antonio
LEED Accredited Professional
David is a member of the City Council of Hollywood Park, Texas. He is a graduate of Leadership San Antonio, Class 38, in 2013 and member of both the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce (and 2000 graduate of the Chamber’s Leadership Lab program) and the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce.
David is a past Board member of the North San Antonio Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors. He is past Board Member and Chairman of the Executive Committee for the YMCA of Greater San Antonio.
David was a founding member of the Board of Directors for the San Antonio Children’s Museum and served as Board President in 1998.